To be considered, the nominee must have met the requirements below:
- Be under the age of 40 on 8/31/18
- A US-based PR professional
- All nominations should be submitted and paid online.
- All nominations must be submitted with a headshot of the nominee. All headshots should be color, 300 dpi, and preferably professionally shot. Images should be no smaller than 3" by 3" (if image isn't square, the shorter side must be 3"). File should be hi-res. You will be able to upload the headshot when you fill out the online form.
- All nominations should be submitted and paid for by Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 6pm PT. The deadline will be extended for an additional week after this date and time until Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 6pm PT but a $50 late penalty fee will apply.
$210 per nomination
Late Penalty Fee (if received after April 25):
$50 (nomination cost would be $260)
Fees for 2019 will be available early March 2019.
- People who have already been included in a PRWeek 40 Under 40 list cannot be nominated again.
- Should an honoree be chosen all information in the entry form will be used by PRWeek's editorial team for the honoree profile online and in the book of the night. If information is confidential and can not be in the public domain the information should be entered into the 'confidential' section.
- Multiple nominees from the same company can be nominated.
- You can not self nominate. The nominee must be nominated by a peer or colleague.
The 2018 nomination deadline has passed.